If you have recently cleaned out your garage, you can be sure that your neighbors will notice. Imagine having the neighbors drive by slowly when your garage door is open, admiring and pointing to your immaculate garage space. With so much more room, you may be tempted to buy another car. Want help for your garage? At Prescott Maid to Order, your local Prescott professional home cleaners, we LOVE to help! We offer personalized care and attention to every home, and offer some smart suggestions for cleaning your garage.
Look at your garage with these three sorting categories in mind:
- Things that actually work (toss or donate the rest)
- Single sets of tools (there is such a thing as excessive tools)
- Holiday decorations
- Items you have used more than one time in the past year
Donate – Could your church, school, or neighbors benefit from a donation?
- Unused but working sports equipment
- Leftover home improvement materials such as lumber or paint
- Unused lawn care products and equipment
You can quickly set your toss category of items at your curb or in the weekly trash (if code permits), use a roll-off dumpster, or make a trip to the local dump. Another option, believe it or not, is to post your items on Craigslist. One man’s junk is another man’s treasure. It’s free to list and you can have them pick it up! And yes, if you have:
- A leftover bag of grout
- A broken refrigerator
- Bicycle with no pedals and two flat tires
- Bins of clothes hoping for your style to return
- And a host of other things that you DO NOT USE, it’s time to toss them
A clean garage is a happy garage. If you want to enjoy all the benefits of a happy garage and envious neighbors, but find you don’t have the time to clean it yourself, call Prescott Maid to Order. We are Prescott’s professional home cleaners. We LOVE to help! We provide personalized care and attention to every home. For a free estimate, call us today at 928-899-8518. For more information, visit us at http://www.prescottmaidtoorder.com.