The monsoon season is here! Have you just mopped your floor and had mud tracked in right afterward? Have you wiped your kitchen table only to find wet backpacks and dripping umbrellas on it? Prescott Maid to Order offers some tips on how to keep your Prescott home clean during the monsoon and keep relatively sane.
- Limit wet shoes to the entryway. This will help to simplify clean-up at the end of the day and keep it confined to one area.
- Get everyone out of wet and dirty clothes immediately. Damp spots on your upholstery quickly turn to catch spots for surface dirt.
- Place a hamper in every bedroom and bathroom of your home. Clothes transfer water and dirt onto whatever they contact, even when thrown onto the floor. The “hamper habit” helps to minimize cleaning during the monsoon season.
- Designate an area for your family to store their bags, backpacks and purses, even when the climate is dry. Good habits make for easy cleaning. Make sure they follow the rules and use a space that is easy to clean. A coat rack can double as a bag rack.
- Limit wet pets to an easily cleaned area, for example, where the shoes are stored. Give them a toy to keep them occupied and a comfortable area in which to nap. You don’t want your lovely sofa to smell like a wet dog!
- Because people tend to stay in on a rainy day, limit the build-up of clutter. Always stick to this simple rule: “When you are done with it, clean it up!”
Prescott Maid to Order reminds you that a few simple tips will help you keep your Prescott home clean during the monsoon season. No matter what season we are in, if you want your home professionally cleaned, call Prescott Maid to Order at 928-899-8518 for a free estimate. Learn more about all of our services at http://www.prescottmaidtoorder.com.
Residential Cleaning in Prescott
Prescott Professional Cleaners
Helpful Cleaning Articles