With your pets running around all the time, how do you keep your house clean? Many homeowners ask the same thing! Prescott Maid to Order shares these tips on how to keep your Prescott home with pets clean.
Pets are a part of the family, and we love them so. But with our furry friends running throughout the house, it can be a real challenge to keep your home clean and fresh-looking every day. Here are some tips:
- Clean pets result in a clean house. This is rule number one! Give your pets regular baths, clean their paws after they have been outside, and yes, wipe their bums when needed. (Most of them don’t use toilet paper!) Also, be sure to groom your pets regularly to prevent them from shedding everywhere.
- Keep your pets’ eating areas and dishes clean – every day, always. This is actually essential for the health of your pets. Their food and water bowls are a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Provide an old blanket or a towel on the favorite napping spot of your pets. Then, just regularly run them through the washer and dryer. This will prevent a lot of extra shed fur from getting into the rest of your home.
- Vacuum every day – even twice a day, depending on the number of pets.
- Consider having your home cleaned regularly by Prescott Maid to Order. We love pets and are experts at cleaning the homes in which they live!
We hope you have enjoyed these tips on how to keep your Prescott home with pets clean. We want to keep you and your pets happy! We can customize a cleaning routine for your Prescott home to your specifications and to fit your schedule. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and look forward to serving you. Customer service is our priority! To schedule your free estimate for professional cleaning at your Prescott home, call Prescott Maid to Order at 928-899-8518. Learn more at http://www.prescottmaidtoorder.com.
Prescott House Cleaning
Carpet Cleaning in Prescott